The side I thought that would have been the easiest to install a header on was the exact opposite. It seemed as though everything that could get in the way did. I had to continually move things about and make adjustments and finally got the second header installed. My paint job on the headers got a bit scratched up, but I can always touch that up later. I still have to investigate an issue with the steering linkage rubbing on the header when I turn the steering wheel.
I changed out the brake power booster as the other one was leaking and it was a bear to push the brakes.
Also, decided to brighten up the engine compartment with a fresh coat of Chevy Orange on the block. I figured, hey, while it’s this far down, might as well dress it up a bit too.